Our ideal candidate would have the following skills:
• A proven organizational leader with a commitment to health and equity
• Experience that demonstrates a commitment to the values of the CHC
• A creative, strategic, and flexible thinker that understands the importance of relationships to success
• Ability to think big picture while also being attuned with the myriad of details and timelines of a start-up organization
• Excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to deal with changing priorities
• Clear and confident interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communications
• Detail-focused and results-driven with the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
• Ability to understand and connect with various community organizations and a range of stakeholders
Education & Experience:
• At least five years of experience in the health/social services and/or community development workforce
• Post-secondary education in health/human services, business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Management experience in the not for profit or public sector, preferably within healthcare or other social services environments
• Knowledge and application of social media and other information technology tools
• Willingness to be located within reasonable proximity of the Municipality of Pictou County would be considered a definite asset
Salary range: $78,000 – 82,000. This is an interim 1-year position with the possibility of renewal.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, you may contact Anne Simmonds, Chair, PC-CHC at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, or send your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com.
We will accept applications until Wednesday, January 31st, 2024.
#Community and Social Services jobs #Healthcare jobs