Aberdeen Health Foundation Annual General...
Breast Health Winners
In October, in celebration of Breast Health Awareness Month, the Mammo Unit at the Aberdeen Hospital was inviting people to drop by for information on breast screening.
Everyone with a mammogram in October was entered for a chance to win prizes donated by local businesses. The unit would like to congratulate the following winners:
- Anonymous winner — Handbag donated by Ladies Auxiliary of Aberdeen Hospital
- Ardith Shidruck — Ladies Jacket & Travel Mug donated by Highland Ford
- Margaret Duggins — Poinsettia Christmas Centre Piece donated by McKean’s Flowers
- Charlotte Baxter — Shampoo & Conditioner Set donated by Salon 254
- Anonymous winner — Hair Products & Water Bottle donated by Salon 254
- Susan Moore — Manicure & Party Lite Candle donated by Heidi Zinck Aesthetics
- Patricia Sterns — 1/2 Hr Massage donated by Essential Elements
- Anonymous winner — 1/2 Hr Massage donated by Essential Elements
- Gladys DeYoung — $25 Gift Certificate donated by Salon 254
- Jane Sutherland — Gift Bag of Treats donated by Women Alike Abreast A River
A number of Gift Bags were also available thanks to local businesses, and were handed out to women that came for their mammogram (while supplies lasted):
- Friends Hair Care
- Eileen Koehoorn
- Norman Hair Care
- Comfort Inn
- Lawtons Drugs
- Stacey Ferguson
- Joanne Cumminger
- Good Life
- Zelda’s Flowers
The members of the Unit would like to extend sincere thanks to the contributors for their kind donations and making the prizes possible.
Winners names are printed with permission.